Saturday, September 27, 2008

A pu-pu platter of tunes...

Well, here we go again. I'm going to try and restart this blog for the next set of adventures on the road. On December 1st, I will officially start rehearsals for the National Tour of "The Drowsy Chaperone". This time, I will be going out as the Music Director and Conductor. We will tech the show in St. Charles, MO during the week over New Year's and we officially open in West Palm Beach, FL on Jan. 6. It's a pretty short tour, closing on June 14 in Oklahoma City, however I'm sure there won't be a shortage of stories. And as much as I'd like to think I'm going to behave a bit more on this tour than I did on Producers, I will also include the Bar Watch feature. Matty, you're welcome. Entries might be slow coming right now until things start to happen, but keep checking in and maybe you'll find a Toledo Surprise.

The Original Broadway Cast, featuring Bob Martin and Sutton Foster, perform "Show Off" at the 2006 Tony Awards.

No comments: